Here a great recipe to add to your little one lunch bag, picnic menu or weekday menu! I love simple yet tasty recipes and those fritters are meeting my requirements. The pesto really adds a great flavor, it tastes like summer!
Sometimes, it is just what we need, a simple idea. Don’t you stare at your fridge sometime wondering what you will make for dinner? Darn, there is nothing you say! While the fridge is actually all stocked up.
When the inspiration is not there, I always make sure that there are some greens on the table! Dang, here a green something in your plate! My son loved it, it said it was like a cookie.
Kids are full of imagination! Well, I think he is right, it is like a warm cookie! And you definitely need to eat more than one! There are that good.
- - 1 big zucchinis or 1 and 1/2 cup or 350g
- - 2 large eggs, beaten
- - 50g of flour
- - 1 tablespoon of pesto
- - Salt to taste
- - Grate the zucchini and place it in a bowl.
- - Add the eggs, stir well.
- - Add the flour all at once and stir some more.
- - Finally, add the pesto and the salt and mix well.
- - On medium heat, pour a drizzle of olive oil in a pan. When hot, cook a tablespoon of the mix for 2 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other side.
- - Repeat until done.
- - Serve warm